The posts have become scarce this month as bar exam studying has dominated my life. The bar exam is just days away, so you can expect more regular posts to resume once this mess is over. Here are a few things to look forward to:
1) The nitty-gritty of the Rainier climb
2) A day in the life of a guy studying for the bar, a story in photos
3) Details on our July trip to the glorious Twin Cities
4) Photos from my upcoming trip to New Mexico
And best of all . . .
5) Stories and photos from Megan and my upcoming trip to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
For now, I need to get a better grasp of Article 3 of the Uniform Commercial Code--figure out how transfer warranties differ from presentment warranties and what not . . .